Welcome to Flavors !
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
From the Blog
An online head shop is an equivalent of your local brick and mortar smoke store. However, an online head shop provides more convenience with its online presence. If you are to choose between a physical store and an online head shop, we highly recommend choosing the latter. Why? Here are the following reasons that prove why shopping in an online head shop is worth both your time and money.
- Convenient and hassle-free
As what we’ve mentioned above, shopping in an online head shop can is fast, convenient and hassle-free. There is nothing like shopping with your friends chilling around your room if you are craving for smoke or wanted to buy a new vaporizer. All you need to do is browse, click your desired item, hit order, and wait for the item to arrive. It’s a pretty good option especially if you don’t have time driving around just to look for a particular brand of cigarette that can only exist online.
- Wide range of selections
Online head shops don’t limit their products to smokes and vaporizers. In fact, most of them have a wide array of selections from accessories, glasses, grinders, detox products, spice, novelty items, and other herbs. You would lose count of the items you’d like to buy once you start browsing.
Another thing is that these brands are quite rare. It’s not the typical brand of cigarette that you can see in your local head shop. Most of the online head sellers have infamous brands of smoke products that only tobacco lovers will appreciate. It’s a great option especially if you are keen about the brand and wanted the highest quality of your smoke.
- Lower prices
You cannot deny the fact that buying online can save you a lot of money compared to buying from a physical store. The prices of a local retail store are unreasonably high, and they only offer discounts during the holiday season.
Once you visited an online head shop and began comparing the price, you will notice the big difference. Online sellers make sure that their products are affordable and will even offer a discount for first-time customers. What could you ask for more?
- Excellent customer service
Say, it’s your first time buying a cigarette of the vaporizer, and you want to have the best experience. However, once you stepped inside a busy smoke shop, you cannot assure that the attendants would be able to help you, much less assure that their level of knowledge is enough to guide you.
When buying from an online head shop, rest assured that the seller himself will accommodate you. They will make sure you get to choose the right product and will even try to build a good relationship with their customers.
Now that you know the benefits of buying from an online head shop, the next time you shop around, make sure that you’re going to choose an online store instead of a retail store should you wish to experience a great smoke experience.
A chef is someone who’s got cooking as his profession. He is professionally trained and loaded with culinary skills and other aspects of cooking. Cooking is not just about vessels and a burner; it is more than that. Though this profession is great by itself, people have a weird habit of underestimating this profession because of the low income it generates, and people also believe that hotel management courses are taken up by people who do not have another worthy choice to make. This perception has to be killed first. A chef can be equally passionate about his profession just like any other professional. Not all can master the art of cooking dishes that leaves everyone drooling. So never make an attempt to belittle this profession. In the upcoming lines, we have made a humble attempt to etch out the pros and cons of being a chef.
Pros of being a chef:
- It is a job that defines the phrase ‘one’s own master.’ You are absolutely free to do all that you want inside a kitchen. You can just unleash the beast of creativity inside you!
- If you are a part of high-end restaurants, you can really mint hell a lot of money and lead a cozy lifestyle.
- You have endless job opportunities to switch, instead of burning your fat in the same place.
- You get to visit various nations in the process of learning their food habits and cooking styles.
- You can be extremely innovative as there is no force that can stop you from doing so.
- Your days are not mundane and narrative as they are in other professions. You get to explore the various phases of life.
- If you are extremely good at what you are doing, you are soon to become a household name and can also become a part of the global platform.
Cons of being a chef:
- The initial days of being a chef can be extremely tough as it is quite hard to get yourself a notable position.
- In most of the cases, salaries are usually low.
- The working conditions can be hard and tough to handle. It can be because of the weather, place of stay or the residents there.
- A chef in most cases is prone to unsafe working conditions. He is most likely be amidst fire and electrical items making it a risky place to work.
- Cooking is all about how well your body and mind coordinates. So in emotionally unbalanced situations, he will find it hard to stay in there and cook.
First, what is a Taco?
Taco is one among the traditional Mexican dishes which is made out of corn and wheat tortilla, filled with stuff and folded. The stuffing inside differs with culture, tradition and the taste of the person who consumes it. Beef, pork chicken seafood vegetables and cheese allowing you to have a wide range of options. Tacos are usually consumed with the help of hands without the use of cutleries. To make the dish even more enticing, salsa, chili flakes, pepper, avocado, guacamole, tomato, onions, and lettuce are used to garnish the dish.
There are 14 major types of tacos classified under two major variations the traditional and the non-traditional ones. The types are based on the variations a person makes to the dish. Cooking is an area where there is a large scope for improvising stuff. So the stuffing inside the taco is left to the discretion of the chef, who prepares and also on the availability of the ingredients. This dish is believed to have eaten by the native Mexican even before the arrival of the Spaniards. There are proofs showing that the indigenous people of Mexico traditionally ate Tacos filled with small fish.
How to cook tacos:
- Ingredients that you will need to cook tacos:
- Real corn tortillas
- Meat (anything of your choice)
- Canned beans
- It is very imperative that you buy high-quality tortillas, make sure they are soft and flexible enough. If you are very much particular about the tortillas, you can even make them at home all by yourself used dried corn flour.
- Get your all ingredients that you would love to stuff and place them conveniently on to the table.
- Wash them if required.
- Then finely chop the tomatoes, onions and coriander leaves.
- The next step is to grill the meat of your choice and leave them until they turn golden brown. Make sure you don’t overdo it and bring down the taste.
- Take the canned beans and cook them. Transfer them to a plate once you are done.
- While the meat gets ready to warm the tortillas a bit using an oven or microwave, you do not want your tortillas to break like bread crumbs when you fold them with stuff.
- Now, cut the lime into two halves and place them beside the plate.
- Once your work with the meat is over, place the tortilla on a plate and spread the meat on it. Then keep adding the tomatoes, onions coriander leaves beans and avocado.
- Once you have stuffed all that you want to squeeze a bit of lime to make it even more mouth-watering.
- Most importantly do not mess up your table in the process of cooking, a great food arrives only on a clean table. Nothing spoils the mood of cooking like an unkempt table.